Rules & Regulation
General Rules (Discipline)
- The cultural and co – curricular activities of the school are conducted by the School. Hence all students are urged to take active part in it.
- Any communication made by the parents / guardian should be addressed to the Principal and not to the class teacher.
- Parents / Guardians are request to make complaints and suggestions, if any, to the Principal directly and not to the teacher concerned.
- Parents / Guardians are requested to ensure that their child / ward carry the books and note books according to the time table for the day and also complete the assigned homework regularly.
- Students who do not complete their homework and who are not regular in studies or do not come to school with appropriate study materials or is not punctual – appropriate action will be taken by the class teacher.
- Students not coming in proper uniform shall be sent back.
- Students should address their teachers, members of the staff and companions with due respects and politeness.
- Books, periodicals or newspaper of an objectionable nature are not allowed to be brought into the school.
- Do not permit your ward to wear jewellery or carry mobile phones and expensive articles.
School Session and Timing
- The academic session of the school begins in the month of April and ends in the month of March.
- Each Session will have minimum 220 working days from the day of re-opening to the annual examination.
- The school will have six working days in a week.
- The school timing is -The School timing is – 07:55 AM to 02:10 PM.
|Shirt (Check) (For all Classes)||Shirt (Check) (For all Classes)|
|Pant (Blue) (For all Classes)||Pant /Skirt (Blue) (For all Classes)|
|Neck Tie (For all Classes)||Neck Tie (For all Classes)|
|Belt (For all Classes)||Belt (For all Classes)|
|Blazer (III to X)||Blazer (III to X)|
|Sweater (For all Classes)||Sweater (For all Classes)|
|Pull Over (Nursery to II)||Pull Over (Nursery to II)|
|Socks (For all Classes)||Socks (For all Classes)|
|Shoes Black (For all Classes)||Shoes Black (For all Classes)|
|House Dress (For all Classes)||House Dress (For all Classes)|
* School I-card
* House T-shirt
* Hairbands, ribbons, hairgrips etc. should be black in colour (Girl